maandag 13 maart 2017

Pjotr -Available-



Hello my name is Pjotr and I am looking for a new home where i will be loved and get a lots of hugs from my new family

I am about 12 centimeter tall in standing position and made from a beige / grey Long Pile fabric.
My paw pads are made from a light grey felt.

I have a little black handstitched nose made from Perle yarn and big black german glass eyes.

I am five way jointed and filled with little steel pellets (so that i have a little bit of weight ) and synthetic fabric.

On my neck i have a pink bow with a application of purple embroidered roses also decorated with little pi beads.
The hat is optional

I am a one of a kind Mirabeer designed by Miranda Rolfes.

It is also possible to adopt Pjotr and Lotte together, they are taking there hat with flowers with them to there new home.
If you are interested to adopt brother and sister please contact me for the price and more information.

Adoption Fee Pjotr 60 Euro (exclusief Shipping)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten